General Manager | Brisbane German Club
An exciting opportunity exists for an energetic General Manager to steer the iconic Brisbane German Club into the future.
Located in inner city Brisbane at Kangaroo Point with a rich history, the club was established in 1883.
The Club’s offer includes.
- Bar and lounge areas
- Beer hall
- Function areas
- Beer garden
- Live entertainment
The General Manager reports to the Board and is responsible for various areas of day-to-day operations of the licensed Club and will also have strategic input into future activities.
The successful applicant will need:
- Proven experience in the hospitality industry and in a similar role,
- Strong food and beverage focus and experience
- The ability to grow and maintain an enthusiastic team, engaged members, and profitable revenue
- Sound knowledge of food, beverage, stock control, functions, gaming operations, marketing, loyalty activities and legislative requirements
- Strong leadership, customer service, communication and negotiation skills
- Proven staff management skills including recruitment, rostering and training
- Stock control and point of sale experience
- An ability to think strategic and implement.
- Hold the relevant qualifications to manage a club in QLD or willing to obtain,
An attractive salary package is offered for the successful applicant.
If you have the drive to succeed and willingness to accept the challenge to manage the Club, please forward applications
via seek here
or contact Steve Koman 0419 776 774 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Jacaranda Advisory, Level 5 11 Finchley street St Milton 4064,