EASTS LEAGUES CLUB | BRISBANE | GENERAL MANAGER
An exciting opportunity exists for a General Manager to oversee a high-volume hospitality venue.
Easts Leagues Club is a leading and award-winning QLD licensed club venue that offers members and visitors a range of facilities, including but not limited to:
- Bistro and café dining
- Function facilities
- Takeaway liquor
- Keno and TAB
- Live entertainment
The General Manager reports to the Board and is responsible for the profitable day-to-day operations of the licensed Club as well as having input in the future strategic direction of the Club.
The ideal applicant will need to demonstrate the following:
- Demonstrated management experience of licensed community and sporting clubs with electronic gaming machines
- Proven experience in driving revenue with sales and marketing
- Successful in developing and implementing business strategies
- Be able to assist to develop and execute strategic planning principles along with strategic thinking
- Manage and motivate teams to share the organization’s agreed purpose, vision and mission
- Demonstrate innovative management techniques
- Embrace the philosophy of continual improvement and have the capability of guiding organisational agility and flexibility in changing environments
- Strong leadership, human resource and communication skills
- Passion and drive for training and developing staff
- Knowledge of all relevant compliance and industry regulations
- Sound knowledge of food, beverage, functions, gaming operations, marketing, loyalty activities and legislative requirements
- Sound financial knowledge and written skills
- Experience with managing renovations, maintenance and repairs
- Hold relevant gaming and liquor licensing certificates
An attractive salary package will be offered to the successful applicant.
If you have the drive to succeed and willingness to accept the challenge to manage the Club, please forward applications to firstname.lastname@example.org or Jacaranda Advisory, PO Box 329 Toowong 4066
For further information contact – Steven Koman (07) 3367 1994 or 0419 776 774.